Full Gospel Fellowship of Native America
Reaching out to all Native Americans
FGFNA is designed to facilitate fellowship among God’s people and make available to them any and all vehicles of fellowship. Being cultural in character, FGFNA may be extended to any Church, Ministry, Minister, Missionary, and/or organization serving Native Americans.
- Develop formal and informal opportunities that provide fellowship, friendship, networking and mentoring.
- To assume and share responsibility of fulfilling the Great Commission – the promulgation of the Gospel and the evangelization of Native Americans and others.
- To promote unity and fellowship among all the members of the Body of Christ.
- To provide such services and / or activities as may be necessary to its members in good standing.
Nature of FGFNA…
- This Fellowship is and always shall remain only and solely a medium through which member churches, organizations, ministries, and ministers may work harmoniously in cooperation with each other, promoting the work and objects set forth in its Constitution and its By-Laws.
- The FGFNA shall never have any ecclesiastical or hierarchical authority over its members.
- The FGFNA is a fellowship based on the Scriptural concept that all true believers are members of the Body of which Christ is the Head (1 Cor. 12:12-13).
- The FGFNA was founded in June of 2008 at Mission, SD. An Annual Conference will be held each year at the location selected by the Executive Board of the fellowship.
- If you are a Native American or you minister to the Native Americans, this fellowship was established with you in mind. Prayerfully consider becoming a part of this exciting fellowship.
- The FGFNA is affiliated with The Full Gospel Fellowship of Churches & Ministers International with headquarters located in Irving, TX.
A Letter from the Ambassador
Visit our website