African Nations Fellowship International (ANFI)
Joining together to expand the kingdom of God & fulfilling your God given assignment.
We are a relational Global Network of Apostolic Leaders. We are expanding the Kingdom of God by our combine World-wide resources, promoting spiritual leaders and empowering all believers to walk in the fullness of their callings and gifting. We connect people and inspire their dreams and vision.
To promote global apostolic ministries: The seven mountains are seven spheres of influence that make up the mind molders that control Nations. He who occupies these mountains controls the harvest. The Seven Mountains, or Seven Basic Molders of Culture are:
1. Spirituality and Church
A. Pastors: Every pastor or ministry leader needs a mentor and a spiritual covering. AFNI seeks to provide this spiritual covering by giving protection, identity, and support. AFNI seeks to minister to pastors to see each one enabled, empowered, and released in the purposes of God. AFNI will assist him in serving, ministering and encouraging credibility.
B. Each local church remains autonomous in its government; we believe that there is strength in unity. Together we can be more effective than by working alone. We therefore cooperate together by doctorial interpretations, sharing resources and gifting.
2. Family: Men are needed to become the spiritual leader of the home.
3. Education: We need God & Prayer back in our school.
4. Government and Law: We need Kingdom people back in government.
5. Media and Communication: We need Holy Ghost people speaking true.
6. Arts and Entertainment: You are called to impact your culture!
7. Business and Finance: Change the marketplace & you will change the world.
1. World Missions – We believe the Great Commission can be fulfilled in our lifetime. We regularly have short-term mission trips to train, evangelize, and disciple.
2. Evangelistic Outreach – We are committed to reaching the lost and to taking our cities for Jesus Christ. We are involved in many different types of evangelistic outreaches, and we also seek to minister to the poor with food, clothing, and counseling.
3. Discipleship Training – We believe it is imperative for every believer to be disciple and trained. There is no such thing as a part-time Christian, we are all in full-time ministry, or to say it another way, we all have an assignment or project to administer. Whether through small groups, bible training centers, bible school, etc. The teaching of the word is imperative
4. Worship – We are passionate about worshipping God and experiencing His presence manifested in our midst. We use contemporary music and instruments, and encourage visible expressions of heartfelt worship such as banners and dance.
5. Prayer and Intercession – We have experienced the power of prayer and intercession, and are convinced prayer is essential to see God move and the powers of darkness defeated. We encourage intercessors to regularly lift up pastors and ministry leaders.
6. Eldership Government – We consider government of the local church by elders to be the norm in the New Testament. The pastor is the chief among elders, and is looked to as the spiritual and governmental head of the local church. Through mutual submission, this provides accountability and a protective system of checks and balances.
7. Team Ministry – We have experienced greater effectiveness by working as a team, rather than by one strong leader doing everything. We follow the pattern established by Jesus (“two by two”) and continued by Paul in ministering with a team of leaders.
8. Reconciliation and Unity – We recognize God’s hand in bringing reconciliation and unity among different ethnic and racial groups that have been alienated. We embrace all men as equals, and receive all Christians as brothers in the sight of God.
9. Gifts of the Spirit – We believe the Father’s desire is to minister to the Body of Christ through the active use of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. These gifts are given to strengthen and edify the local church, and are a demonstration of the power of God moving among His people.
10. Five-Fold Ministry – We have witnessed the restoration of all five-fold ministry gifts in recent years. We especially affirm the validity of the prophet and apostle, and the tremendous blessing their ministry brings in equipping the saints.
11. Presbytery and Prophetic Ministry – We believe God speaks to His people through prophetic ministry to bring comfort, encouragement, and greater challenge. The prophetic word through presbytery identifies gifts and callings, and brings great confirmation of God’s purposes to that individual or couple.
12. Apostolic Oversight – We see around the world God has risen up many strong apostolic leaders to be spiritual fathers and mentors to other pastors. The purpose of the apostle is to serve, encourage, and empower those pastors related to him. In our view, this is always based on relationship rather than structure, and is completely voluntary.
13. ANFI Governors Board (Apostolic Network). We believe in five-fold ministry: that God has given to the church apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers and evangelists to equip His Body for the work of ministry. We do not elevate any of these 5-fold ministers above the other, although we do feel that the term “apostolic network” best captures who we are and are becoming.
1. We have an International Worldview. We value a breadth of vision and reaching out beyond our sphere.
2. We desire a reduction of the gap between revelation and manifestation. We expect to hear God and see Him do great things.
3. We seek to be radical in our action and attitudes. We pray for integrity in all that we do.
4. We want to have a strong impact in the spiritual realm, declaring the mind and purpose of God.
5. We seek to be bold and confident in God, purpose centered and people minded.
6. We want to produce more than we consume. We pray to be exporters of blessing, training, equipping and giving.
7. We have a variety of resources.
8. We’re committed to train and equip.
9. We strive to have common, consistent values.
10. We want to be pioneers, not just maintainers of tradition
1. The ANFI Governors Board will help you in starting a new business, church or ministry organization. Some recommended securing the services of an Attorney. Attorney will cost you a lot of money. The ANFI Governors Board can help you get church or ministry started and takes it to a new level.
2. Work with churches & organization in checking out ministers and ministries in other country. To provide ministries a source whereby they may continue propagating the Gospel of Jesus Christ worldwide.
3. Help ministers with their Immigration problem–(Temporary & Permanent Visa)
4. Help Churches & Organization with a Photo I. D. System (Card Printer, & PC Software)
Nomination for new members come one of two ways (1) from a current member who knows the nominee and would recommend them for membership or (2) from an application and interview process. We felt that it is extremely important to establish and maintain the highest level of integrity among ministers in ANFI. All prospective members of ANFI must read and agreed with the Prospectus.